Friday, August 26, 2011

Look what you can find at the thrift store!!!!

Remember my last post about the wedding fiasco and the Diane Von Furstenburg dress that I ended up wearing? Well guess where it came from...a consignment sale!!!! Most vintagely fabulous divas already know about thrift store shopping, but don't forget about consignment sales as well. These sales are the BEST places to go for getting all of your unique finds. I always recommend going on the first day as early as possible so all the best items aren't gone before you get there...the early bird catches the worm. Take for instance this dress that retails for $395......purchased for less than $60. I paired the stand out colors with simple gold strappy heels and $2 turquoise ring. Lucky me my toes just HAPPENED to match the blue leaves in the dress :)


Shoes: Nine West $60

No comments:

Post a Comment