Wednesday, July 13, 2011

More tank tops and skirts!

In this look that I wore to work today, I paired a classic white tank top with a patterned navy skirt (a birthday present from sis), a sheer white cardigan and accented with a simple silver flower brooch. And instantly the tank top becomes totally office savvy! I originally wore pewter colored flats during the day because due to my FTJ I have to wear "safety shoes",  but then decided to take the photo with pewter colored strappy heels to give this look even more style. This outfit is perfect for so many occasions (church event, lunch with friends) or you can dress it down by removing the cardigan and putting on some navy or silver flip flops!

Skirt: J Crew - $70
Cardigan: J Crew - $50
Tank top: Walmart - $10 for a pack of 3
Shoes: Nordstrom Rack

2 comments:

  1. i like those shoes! they look too high for me, though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this skirt! Did the blue flower come with the cardigan?

    ReplyDelete