Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Where'd you get that!?

Konbanwa my raving beauties! Since this is my very first post I want to start with a little background. This blog came about because as a scientist working in the pharmaceutical industry I tend to stray away from the normal dress code of your standard polo shirt and khaki pants....BORING!!!! My style is completely my own and completely unpredictable, you never know if I'm going to show up in a pretty floral, belted dress....or a graphic t-shirt with faded skinny jeans. I find that I frequently get complimented on my outfits and "stop-and-asked" on where did my pieces come from.

Truth is I find things from all over, and I always keep an eye out for something chick when I am about and around. However.....there are a few places that I consider my "old reliables" whenever I  am in the mood for something cute and new:

Anthropologie
If you want something unique and gorgeous with a vintage feel this is the store for you! On the more pricey side with the average price of an item around $170, I shop here sparingly. Oh but the clothes are so lovely

Modcloth
The internet's best kept secret for all things modern vintage at much more wallet friendly prices

ShopRuche
Similar to Modcloth, in fact they sometimes carry the exact same items

Francesca's Collections
It's like Anthropologie....but affordable. The clothes are very cute but sometimes a little young. I have yet to see an item in the store over $55

Target
Don't sleep on Target! They have the BEST ballet flats

Etsy
Everything handmade by independent designers. Look around and "favorite" some of these talented artists' stores.


As I begin to post outfits and pieces I adore, I will make sure to display the where and how much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment